Friday, October 16, 2009

few words friday

I'm writing this snuggled up in front of a fireplace in a cozy little room in the Tennessee mountains. I'm surrounded by bear statues that would make me roll my eyes if they were anywhere else, but here they're just adorable. We'd planned on hiking this weekend, but it's so, so cold and very, very rainy. (Also: No Dollywood.) However, the kids are overjoyed to just be in a room with cable, so they're happily, quietly curled up by the warm glow of Cartoon Network, building with Lincoln Logs and drinking hot chocolate. I'm happy, too. If I decide to actually get up and do something, I'll post some pictures. Y'all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Sara Padrusch said...

Sounds wonderful! One of things that I am really enjoying is having the flexibility to no absolutely nothing sometimes. Enjoy your vacation and those bears!

xoxo
sara
www.shinyredhouses.blogspot.com