Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy List Sunday Night (I Have the Flu, Yo.)

Yoinked from the Deliberate Life blog:

1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED

The Well-Trained Mind (Worth it for the recommended reading/resource lists alone.)

2) ONE RESOURCE YOU COULDN’T BE WITHOUT

The Internet. Sweet, sweet internet.

3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT

I've found a use for everything I've ever purchased, so I can't complain about anything at all.

4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR

The Lukeion Project: My son did the class on Troy, and we still talk about it.

5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR

More Lukeion classes, probably.

6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY

I really can't pick just one.

7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED

Free international travel. (I don't ask for much.)

8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING

Rainbow Resource
. Their catalogue is so thorough, with great reviews on so many books and products.

9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY

Teacher File Box. Not homeschool-exclusive, but worksheet-o-riffic and drill-tastic. I say that with much love.

10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS

Anyone who reads this: Tag. If you're into that sort of thing.

No comments: